1 (edited by TIGLJK 2012-09-01 12:20:17)

Topic: kinda about stress relief /recognize women holding important jobs too

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: kinda about stress relief /recognize women holding important jobs too

reminds me of these two songs,,, had you been listening to them any time around writing this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3zVa00N9gQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeqpRvFaCtI

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Nice one - I am in firm agreement too.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

no - I just listened to them from your links though - pretty cool songs I had never heard before.  I was just sitting around and had heard a line from country song about cowgirls and it just kinda popped in to my head.   I wrote a few lines - forgot about it -  then waited about three weeks and accidentally came across what I had written and started playing some chord progressions - and it just kinda flowed from there. Thanks for checking it out though.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke