Topic: Hey Moe,Hey Larry, you gotta see this movie nyuk nyuk nyuk

Yesterday, the trout and I went to see the new Three Stooges movie. It was great. No hidden messages or redeemable social value or dirty parts.Just old fashioned funny and nonsensical. There was even a disclaimer by the Ferrely brothers at the end showing how the props were made of rubber and not to try the tricks in the movie. Highly recommended if you are a stooges fan. Anyone remember a movie in the 80s called STOOGEMANIA?  If it makes it back on cable sometime, don`t bother. It was lame. Also,don`t buy the dvd set at stores in the 5 to 7 dollar range. It is all Shemp except for "DISORDER IN THE COURT". That has no disclaimer.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Hey Moe,Hey Larry, you gotta see this movie nyuk nyuk nyuk

I think you have to have a special sense of humor to appreciate the three stooges I myself do not nor ever have that said if it entertains people without offending then I see nothing wrong with it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Hey Moe,Hey Larry, you gotta see this movie nyuk nyuk nyuk

W/ out the stooges and Laural and Hardy, modern movies wouldnt know how to do slapstick.  Disney wouldnt have a mold to follow either.. almost all their cartoons have some spin off of the afore mentioned guys. 

I have not seen it yet but want to. thanks for the review.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)