Topic: Starting over again, wish me luck.

Just on a whim. I answered an ad in the craigslist musicians section. Long story short. An email, a text and a phone call got me a whole band in one day. Whether or not it works is a whole different story. Can`t tell if I don`t try. So wish me luck. Looking forward to getting in the swing of things again

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Starting over again, wish me luck.

Good luck, Joey!

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

It'll work.  When things fall together like that, it's not just coincidence.  As a minimum, it will make for a big change in your life that you will recognize as being the end result of posting that ad when it happens.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good wishes. Don't forget us on CHORDIE.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Good for you, I am sure it will be grand (a grand band smile).

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Good Luck! As long as you enjoy it, all is good...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Good Luck... I wan't a band as well...

Go the practice area cleaned and reorganized. All set to go and made a lot more room to work with. A plus, it is the warmest place in the house. Shirtsleeves in zero degree weather warm. It happens tomorrow at 2 pm. Once again, wish me luck.  Finally starting to break out of this burnout.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.