Topic: THE BIG PIG IS BACK

Everybody knows what a pignose is.Dont they.The cool little great sounding amp.Runs on 6 aa batteries.I have one. I also have the less celebrated Pignose 30/60. An american made amp that is a ball to play.Until it breaks.Mine did last year in the middle of a set.Luckily it was at my house and I had a backup.This sat for over a year broken.Had a good sales week and decided to get it fixed.65.00 later.It is a great sounding amp. Once I get that pignose DIRTY sound,it`s hard to play anything else.We call it the big pig to distinguish ti from the little pig.The battery operated one. How many others can appreciate a pignose amp. I love mine and am looking forward to putting it back in service.  Thanx for listening

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: THE BIG PIG IS BACK

Never heard if them,but now I do know what they are and what it is capable of and it's restrictions.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Your post got me curious so I 'Googled' Pignose to see that not only do they produce a range of amps (battery powered, rechargeable and mains) but I was surprised to also see a guitar with built in amp:

http://www.imuso.co.uk/images/Legacy/Product/~display360x200/EG00934.jpg The Pignose PGG-259 is a deluxe mini electric guitar, finished in black with gold hardware, silver pignose volume control, a 24 1/4" scale, 22 fret bolt-on maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard with a Pignose amplifier and speaker built into the body. The 1 watt on board amplifier runs on a 9 volt battery. A 1/4" headphone jack allows the guitar to be plugged into a normal guitar amp.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

looks like a fun guitar,it would most likely eat up batteries like a pig!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman