Re: THE concert that is burned forever in your mind. Your best concert ever seen.

Hi Patrickjaques,
I had to youtube Buddy Guy?  Holey moley That guy can play guitar!
I can see why he was your preference! Thank you for bringing him to my attention!

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: THE concert that is burned forever in your mind. Your best concert ever seen.

New Order at Reading Fesival i think in 1994, the atmosphere was amazing especially when they did atmosphere by joy division.  Also U2 at Manchester stadium, they can really entertain.  Rolling Stones still rank as my best live band.  Saw them a isle of white festival this year and they rocked our pants off. Stu

28 (edited by ChewyStu 2007-07-15 14:53:01)

Queen 1986 Kind of Magic Wembley concert - I was too young to go but have watched it over and over on Video, Laserdisc and DVD.  An absolutely awesome concert.  Freddie was such a master of the concert crowd.....

Concerts I have attended, I think the best strangely was Phil Collins, at Wembley Arena.  Not a big venue, but it was such a great concert with such a great atmosphere.

I recently saw the Rolling Stones tribute band in Burgess Hill...can't remember their name, but they where actually better than the origianl in my opinion!!

Stu

'Keep on rockin' in the free world!!'