Topic: I'm yours Cover jason mraz! by me:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fFWlzjMbDY

tell me what u guys think:)

Re: I'm yours Cover jason mraz! by me:)

Hi neuda,well done you have a really good voice. Do you play guitar or any other insterment? Also welcome too chordie.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

LOL smile thx btw i'm the guy smile my partner madeline, she used to play guitar but not anymore:)

4 (edited by dino48 2011-09-28 16:54:55)

Sorry about that,you both did well,I am a Jason Mraz fan.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Not bad.  Playing sounded good but I think she was just a ran a bit too fast for the tempo you were playing.  Probably nerves.  Good job.

1991 Washburn D12CE/N
2006 Taylor 412ce

"What I want is songs that echo. The stuff we're doing now is like somebody's bedsheets; spread 'em out, soil 'em, ship 'em out to laundry, you know? But our songs...I want us to be able to fold ourselves up in them forever...understand?  Words and music."

omg yes i realized that smile yeah it was her first time, next time i'll make sure smile i was watching the video and i was like oh man! thx mate:)