Topic: July 4th/birthday

Happy Birthday America, and also too all the chordie members born in the month of July,like I was.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: July 4th/birthday

We hold these truths to be self-evident........

Now available in 5G !

3 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2011-07-05 00:33:52)

thank you.  July 6 for me. Happy birthday to you also

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Hey jjj you and I share the same birthday! Mine is the 6th also,President George W. Bush also was born on July 6th.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

5 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2011-07-05 23:18:05)

major coincidence.I guess we have both coasts covered.What year? 1960 for me.Still havin fun at 51.Make sure you have a good birthday or ill pour oatmeal in the soundhole of your guitar.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Dino and Joey!  And of course, America!!!  No matter how old ya are, you aren't as old as the old Gal America!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thank you mkm!,and jjj.

Dino,I saw youre age on the how old is everyone post.Not only was I born the same date as you,But my older brother was born the same year as you.Is that a major coincidence or what.Either way,hope your birthday was great. Take it easy JJJ

Enjoy Every Sandwich

jjj ya that is major coincidence,Yes I had a good day good food friends and all else.only drank two beers,as I get sleepy after that much.