Topic: t:title"the future" 360

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"the future" 360

reminisant of " In The Year 2525 " to us older folk.
the future seems to come alot quicker than it used to!
JV

I likeyoursong daddycool,any chance of hearing it?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi johnny,dino there's not enough being done to combat climate change,there's disasters happening everywhere as we speak,where and when will it end,dino i'll knuckle down and start getting some recorded again,i lost my others when the comp crashed so i have to start again....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi daddy
I like this one.
What lies in the future is a mystery to us all. All I think is when mankind dies out which it will at some stage the earth will just go on...
Until the sun dies in a few billion years...
Haven't commented on a lot of your songs lately but I read them all.
Well done
ark

I hear youon the computer crash,I am a master at it,that is why I kept my old one for backup.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi ark i keep writing a few but i'm not getting any recorded since i've been on standby,but thats finished now so i can concentrate on some serious work then,thanks for your comments....stay cool