Topic: Help re Songbook

As previously posted I cant add songs to my Songbook. When I try to add them the Songbook name is `Maxed Out`,which is not mine. Every song I try to add it says remove from songbook, when I try and remove it from `Maxed Out` the message comes up `File Not Known` HELP!!!!!!

Re: Help re Songbook

Hi Chris,

It sounds as though your songbook is 'maxed out'. There is a limit of 100 songs per songbook so you have 2 options: either remove some songs from your songbook to make room for new ones  or start a new sonbook.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi Chris

Roger is right about the 100 song limit.  As he says you can remove a song to add another but there is a small glitch in Chordie that means sometimes you can't remove a song from the song page if it has been re-indexed.  You need to go to the index page of your song book and remove it from there.  But why remove a song -  simply set up a new songbook - some people have 3 or 4.  When you wish to change between songbooks to add songs to your new book make sure that book is current or simply click select songbook and pick the one you wish to use.

Ian

All things good to know are difficult to learn.
Greek Proverb

Hi All. Thanks for replies.Didnt realise there was a 100 song limit (DOH!) Will have to start on the next 100 now. Thanks again.

"Maxed Out" is an excellent name for a Rock Band - or a Songbook.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I can't add songs to my songbook.  I'm not maxxed out. Only have 19 songs in book.  When I hit add.  It resets page but still says add.  I go the songbook and it hasn't been added.