Topic: New to the Party but have looked through the window for some time

Finally registered and am getting involved, have been playing for some time with the "hard knocks band" (in other words paid my dues with bands I can't or don't want to remember). Set up my studio and am finally recording and writing, putting new band together to do originals only and since we're all over the half century mark named the band "The Cardiac Kids", it has that mature but virgin feel to it hugh...Anyway look forward to corresponding with everyone!

Re: New to the Party but have looked through the window for some time

Welcome to chordie liveoaklyrics! Please post a link of your tunes when you get a chance so we call all check out The Cardiac Kids.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Welcome liveoaklyrics.  Glad to have you.  We willlook forward to your visits.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hi liveoaklyrics,nice to see you here I am sure you will like the sight alot,I really like your band name and maybe we will get to see you play if you post it here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome Aboard!  It is nice to have another "West Coaster" in here.  Whereabouts in California you at?

Take Care:
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare