Topic: THE END

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: THE END

The only thing wrong with the chopro was the spaces between the 'song' and '/song' and the '[]' brackets surrounding them which I have removed for you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thank You !

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Hi TIGLJK
Welcome to Chordie. Just for your information you can delete or edit a post by clicking on "Delete l Edit l Quote" links at the bottom right of your own post. I have done this for you this time..
Your song seems quite sad a break up of a relationship maybe.
Anyway well done any chance of being able to record the song so we can hear the melody.
ark

Hi TIGLJK  Welcome to Chordie smile

Hopefully this lyric isn't too personal for you. Relationships ending bring out all types of emotions and you seem to have covered the hurting side pretty well.

Hope you have music and a web-site so we can have a listen smile

Kudos for your post,  Cheers

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

TIGLJK,

Its very good, i like it.

Welcome to chordie.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Welcome!

Tear jerker.  Everyone likes a sad song.  Hope it's not about you.

Good job,
jodyW

hi tigljk welcome to chordie,a good write,great lyrics ,looks a jazzy/bouncy sounded song well done keep it up....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool