Topic: t:title"no comment" 278

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"no comment" 278

Interesting Daddy,
I get the feeling you had someone in mind when you wrote this....I hope not anyways.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny yes but its all trumped up,silly really but thats how it goes.....stay cool{not me by the way}

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hawaii -5-0 meets the bill? nice one daddy, social coment no less.

great going

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill not giving too much away he's up before the judge on wednesday ,have his ass kicked,perhaps he'll learn after this,stay cool

Learn to keep Stum ?

Does this mean quiet Daddycool ?

It appears to me his jacksey should have been smacked when he was younger.. But i wish him well..

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena yes he kept his mouth shut he thought they were trying to stitch him up so he kept saying no comment.....stay cool