1 (edited by daddycool 2010-03-17 14:53:40)

Topic: t:title"brains" 270

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"brains" 270

"you gave me inspiration to create my songs
now i share them with all chordians"

dubious and dare i say cheeky little rhyme there daddy?

nice one

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill you should know by now i tell the truth ,everything i write in my songs has some meaning,feelings and absolutly no porkies in them,i know your only pulling my leg,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I love this daddycool.

Your giving me food for thought here. cabbage and mush lol reminds me of Bubble and squeak !!

The human brain and body is a marvel. It will always try to go back to homeostasis no matter what happens to it. One of the brains processses is to write. What a great ability to have, we are so blessed.
keep using your cabbage and mush Daddy, we all benifit.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena its all scrambled these days but i keep perservering ,i'm after doing another 29 before my joining aniversary in may and i'll have 300,i dont think i'll quite crack it but its fun trying.....stay cool

6 (edited by Jody Wayne 2010-03-16 17:41:35)

This is the one thing my brain never thought of to write a song about.
Supprising how much of this really is true, if ya think about it.
Hmmm...  roll  Mabe he wasn't pulling your leg?  smile

Keep writing em,  jodyWayne

hi jody i wrote two songs before joining chordie,all i did was read through everyones posts and then i just could'nt stop writing,so i owe my success to you all,so in return i do searches to help you guys,i struggle a bit cause a lot are american artists or new ones i know nothing about,i'm an oldie type and know quite a lot of songs from that era,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Hah...Nice write Daddy big_smile

Very inventive writing.
That's using the old (noodle)cabbage.

Good One

Kenny.

I'll check out your others in a bit...lots of reading to do. sad

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny thanks for that ,even got a titter out of me.....stay cool