1 (edited by daddycool 2010-03-09 18:14:28)

Topic: t:title"the last time" 268

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"the last time" 268

Very good sentiment.  Well written song daddycool.  And there is truth in it.  I guess none of us say "those three words" often enough.  Well done, take care, jodyWayne

hi jody its true we seem to take it for granted and its so simple to say,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

4 (edited by Old Doll 2010-03-16 10:53:52)

Aahhh, Daddycool,
This strikes a chord with me. After i married i never heard those 3 little words ? I never knew why, although i asked ofton enough.
He was to busy telling someone else i guess lol lol.
I on the other hand tell my kids everyday " I love them" and they tell me also. So alls good in my world.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi  helena    thanks for the comments....stay cool

Daddycool and Helena, look at the post on the Poem Forum titled:  "Those Three Little Words"

hi jody are two great minds begining to think alike,there's the odd phrase but the rest of the songs are different and my title,keep doing what you do best.....stay cool