Topic: "I'm Not The Marryin Kind"

"I'm Not The Marryin Kind"
By:  Wayne Fiala

D                                                                        A
I smoke too many cigarettes,   drink whisky all the time, and I'll spend my last dime,
     G                  D                                                                          A
on women of the nignt.  I'm used to crowded bar rooms,  loud music,  drunks who wanna fight,
      G                                                           D
and flashin red lights in my rearview mirror at night.  I survive on my own.  I'm doin just fine.
       D                              A                               G                           D
I survive on my own.   I'm doin just fine.   Guess, I'm not the marryin kind.
      G                                 D
No, I'm not... the marryin... kind...

D                                                                         A                           D
You tell me you love me, and I've tried to tell you,   I'm not the marryin kind.   I like
                                                          A                          D
to drive fast and make pretty girls cry,  I'm not a very nice guy.   When I'm piss drunk,
                                  A                                          D                      G
I'm a social disgrace.   Piss me off and I'll get in your face.   Well, You say you wanna
                             D                                                         A
marry me anyway,  but in my world,  you'd be out of place.   You're a rich woman.
                                                  G                                                         D
You're world is High Society.  And, you'd soon regret, the day, you married me...

G                                                             A                           D
   Well, If you get to know me, I think you will find, I'm not the marryin kind.
   G                                          D
   I'm not the marryin kind.  No, I'm not the marryin Kind.
   A                                                                     G                                 D
   Once you get to know me, I'm sure you will find, I'm not... the marryin... kind...

D                                                                                          G
Well,  I've heard women say,  a good man is hard to find,    but I'm not the stay at home
D                                                                        A                                       D
kind.   I party all night,  spend all of my pay,   then work my ass off all the next day.
      G                                                             D
I'm hardly ever home, I'll leave you alone, and make you unhappy most of the time.
                                                                                A
Well, to you love is blind, but you would soon find, that I"ll make you cry.
                 G                             D
Cauzz I'm, really not a very nice guy...

G                                                             A                           D
   Well, If you get to know me, I think you will find, I'm not the marryin kind.
   G                                          D
   I'm not the marryin kind.  No, I'm not the marryin kind.
   A                                                                     G                                 D
   Once you get to know me, I'm sure you will find, I'm not... the marryin... kind...

D                                                                        A
I smoke too many cigarettes,   drink whisky all the time, and I'll spend my last dime, on
G                   D                                                                          A
Women of the night.  I'm used to crowded bar rooms,  loud music,  drunks who wanna fight,
      G                                                           D
and flashin red lights in my rearview mirror at night.
       D                              A                               G                           D
I survive on my own.   I'm doin just fine.   Guess, I'm not the marryin kind.
      G                                D
No, I'm not... the marryin... kind....................... End

Re: "I'm Not The Marryin Kind"

lol lol lol

That makes 2 of us  Whats that ould saying ? Once bitten twice shy ! Yeah thats me :lol;

Good song though.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi wayne its hard work being married,you have to support a extra person in your life and it gets harder when kids come along,but if you stick at it you can admire the fun and achievements you have made over the years,great song....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

This is my wife's favorite song.  Why, I don't know??? It is not about us.  You'r right! Being married is hard work, but it's worth it.  Thanks again, jody Wayne