1 (edited by Jody Wayne 2010-01-29 05:04:41)

Topic: "Daddies Love Their Little Girls"

Daddies Love Their Little Girlsby Wayne Fiala

[G]Daddies love their little girls,in little pink dresses and [D7]gol-den [G]curls.

Daddy remembers when she was [D7]born.Mommy wrapped her in a blankee to keep her

[G]warm.

Daddy watches over them day and [D7]night,making sure everything is all [G]right.

Yes, [D7]Daddy loves his little [G]girl.

She grows a little and begins to [D7]walk.Daddy can't wait to hear her [G]talk.

He pushes her gently in the [D7]swing.He loves to hear her giggle and [G]scream.

Daddy gives her a piggie back [D7]ride.When she's riding on his shoulders he beams with [G]pride.

Daddy takes her shopping for her first [D7]toy.Wouldn't cha know it, she picks one made for

a little [G]boy.

But, [D7]Daddy still loves his little [G]girl.

Daddy buys her a brand new [D7]kite.Then he helps her fly it way up [G]high.

He buys her a doll that looks just like [D7]her.Then she gets a puppy with soft white [G]fur.

Dancing on the living room [D7]floor,Mommy's standing in the [G]door,

Watching daddy hold his little [D7]prize,tears of joy fall from Mommy's [G]eyes,

And Mommy [D7]knows, Daddy loves his precious little [G]girl.

Mommy tucks her baby-girl in just [D7]right.Daddy comes in and kisses her good [G]night.

He turns and looks as he [D7]walks away.He'll always remember her just that [G]way.

[D7]Yes... [G]Daddies love their little [D7]girls, in little pink dresses and gol-den [G]curls.

Two Chords + a little love = One song.

Re: "Daddies Love Their Little Girls"

hi jody,

this is all so true, it also works on granddaughters, i've got 5 so take my word for it, only 1 daughter though and 3 sons, must also mention the 4 grandsons, love them all to bits too.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

3 (edited by bensonp 2010-01-18 22:08:20)

I have two daughters and three grand daughters.  That hit home with me, too.  Good one.  One of my favorite statements today is that I sue do miss my little girls.  Those were good times.  Cherish them.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hello Phill,

I have three daughters, a son, and twelve grandkids.  Took me less than an hour to come up with the lyrics for this one. lol

You are right, it does work for grandkids too.  Sounds like you have a nice family goin there.  I'm glad for you.  And, I'm happy

you liked the song.  Thanks for the feedback.  Have a good day sir!    Jody Wayne

Phill Williams wrote:

hi jody,

this is all so true, it also works on granddaughters, i've got 5 so take my word for it, only 1 daughter though and 3 sons, must also mention the 4 grandsons, love them all to bits too.

phill

bensonp wrote:

I have two daughters and three grand daughters.  That hit home with me, too.  Good one.  One of my favorite statements today is that I sue do miss my little girls.  Those were good times.  Cherish them.

Hello Bensonp,  I know what you mean.  I do cherish those times.  I'm happy you liked the song.  And thanks for the feedback.
Have a good day sir.  Jody Wayne

Hi Jody,

I dont have daughters or grandchildren, But i do have a whole heap of nieces and grandnieces.

If i may, can i copy and paste this to send to my brother who has young girls. I'm sure they would love this song.
Its a sweet piece.

Thanking You"

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll,  You can send this or any of my songs to whom ever you want.  Thanks again.  Jody Wayne

hi jody love this i have four daughters and three sons twelve grandchildren and two great grandkids,they all create their own almost magical image that we watch as they grow,cherrish those memories,lovely song....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thank you Sir daddycool.  God bless your family.    Jody Wayne

Video on youtube now.
www.youtube.com/user/jodywayne47

Good one Jody.  Do yiou just use your computer camera to do this?  And what software do you use?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks benson,  I use a sony camcorder.  It records and takes video.  I don't have any special software installed in my computer.

Thanks Jody.  You got me interested.  I wonder if a good computer cam can do as well?  I would think so.

Hey Jody - I enjoyed this song. With a daughter and 1 grand I can relate.

I did a little clean up edits as the chords were sitting on the text. Hope you don't mind.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

bensonp wrote:

Thanks Jody.  You got me interested.  I wonder if a good computer cam can do as well?  I would think so.

There are a lot of people using their computer cams, and they make some good music videos.  You are limited to recording in front of your computer.  But, If all you want to do is sing your songs, it should work just fine for you.

Good luck sir,  jodyWayne

jets60 wrote:

Hey Jody - I enjoyed this song. With a daughter and 1 grand I can relate.

I did a little clean up edits as the chords were sitting on the text. Hope you don't mind.

Thank you sir.
I appreciate the clean up help.
Take care, jodyWayne

I thought as much, Jody.  Thanks.  I guess I do need to find a decent computer microphone also, if they exist.

bensonp wrote:

I thought as much, Jody.  Thanks.  I guess I do need to find a decent computer microphone also, if they exist.

Good point!  The mic should be good quality.  Shurly, someone will have a good one?