1 (edited by Jody Wayne 2010-03-08 17:38:09)

Topic: "Two Lonley Lovers"

Two Lonley Loversby Wayne Fiala

based on true events

[A]All alone in this [D]all night ca[A]fe, in the [E]City of [A]Love. Sitting at the bar, [D]having [A]a drink

[D]trying to [A]think.Wondering why, things [E]turned out this [A]way?

Two years and [E]two days [A]ago.All alone in an [D]all night ca[A]fe, in the [E]city of [A]love.Sitting

at the bar,[D]having a [A]drink,[D]trying to [A]think.Wondering if love, would ever [E]come my [A]way?

Then she walked in [D]gave me a little [A]grin, and I [E]bought her a [A]drink. We talked for a while.

I [D]ask her-her [A]name.She [D]said with a [A]smile:Ain't it a shame, you [E]don't know my name?

[D]Two lonley lovers, at the bar in a ca[A]fe.One looking for love,the other wondering,had

[E]love come his [A]way?One [D]wishing the other, would ask her to [A]dance.While the other lonely

lover's, [E]wishing for a ro[A]mance.[D]Two lonley lovers, all alone, in an all night ca[A]fe. Dancing

close together, while the [E]juke-box [A]played.We [D]made a slow circle, around the dance [A]floor.

The music still playing, we [E]waltzed out the [A]door.

[A]Two lonley lovers, walking [D]down the side [A]walk. Two lonley lovers, [E]making small [A]talk.We

walked hand-N-hand, then we [D]came to a [A]park.Now we're two lonley lovers, all a[E]lone in the

[A]dark. [D]Two lonley lovers, hand-N-hand in a [A]park. Two lonley lovers,a[E]lone in the [A]dark.

[D]Me wanting her, her wanting [A]me.Ain't it a shame, I don't [E]even know her [A]name?

[A]We strolled hand-N-hand, till we came to a [D]Weeping Willow [A]Tree.I put my arms around her,

and [E]ohh, she kissed [A]me.[D]Two lonlely lovers, beneth a Weeping Willow [A]Tree.Me loving her,

[E]her loving [A]me. [D]Two lonley lovers, making love to each [A]other. Ain't it a shame, I don't

[E]even know her [A]name?

[A]Two lonley lovers, walking [D]up the side [A]walk,[D]neither would [A]talk,till we came to the [E]all

night ca[A]fe. We held hands for a moment. With [D]tears in our [A]eyes, we [E]said our good-[A]byes.

As she walked away, I called [D]out and said, [A]hey: I don't [E]even know your [A]name?she stopped,

turned around, [D]smiled and said, [A]hey:Ain't it a shame, you [E]don't know my [A]name?

[D]One lonely lover, standing on the side [A]walk. While the other lonely lover, disappears [E]into

the [A]dark. I'm [D]still wanting her.I'm sure she's wanting [A]me. Ain't it a shame, I don't

[E]even know her [A]name?

[A]Two years and two days,[D]have come and [A]gone,I'm still [D]here all a[A]lone,in this all night

cafe in the [E]City of [A]Love.Sitting at the bar, [D]having a [A]drink, [D]trying to [A]think.Wondering

why, things [E]turned out this [A]way.[D]One lonely lover, at the bar in a ca[A]fe.The other lonely

lover, [E]far-far [A]away.[D]Two lonley lovers, lonley for each [A]other.Ain't it a shame, I don't

even know her [A]name?Ohh, Ain't it a shame, I don't [E]even.. know.. her.. [A]name?

[D]Two lonely lovers...[A]Two lonely lovers...[E]Two lonely [A]lovers......end

Re: "Two Lonley Lovers"

I like this. Nice story to it. Good job.

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Thank you very much!!

Ohh, i wanted a different ending :LOl:

But thats life ! Good piece again, I enjoyed this.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

lol, lol.  Hi Old Doll, This song is based on a true story.  The ending is true!  The great mistery is:  Who is this woman?  Where did she come from.  Where did she go?  Will anyone ever know?  Thanks very much, Jody Wayne

hi jody another good write,can almost imagine sitting in the bar,great story/lyics.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks dadycool.  If we was close to a bar I would buy you a drink.  lol    Take care, Jody Wayne

New video for Two Lonley Lovers.
www.youtube.com/user/jodywayne47