Topic: SLIDIN ON THE FLY

The title tells it all this is a jam the words and everything else are made up on the moment but I believe music should be fun and sometimes spontaneous and sometimes arranged a little of both the spice of life this is a video take a peek when you have a few minutes smile
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea … =100573651

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: SLIDIN ON THE FLY

Russell_Harding wrote:

The title tells it all this is a jam the words and everything else are made up on the moment but I believe music should be fun and sometimes spontaneous and sometimes arranged a little of both the spice of life this is a video take a peek when you have a few minutes smile

very nice Russel, I picked up my C flat blues harp an played along with you. Think I'll do it again, 

thanks for the blues...  Badeye.

one caper after another

Well Done as always Russell. I have many slides and a round neck resonator. You've inspired me to blow the dust off those tonight and give 'em a go 'round. Thanks for sharing

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

Sounds like a good idea badeye whatever harp key works for you I just got the glass finger slide yesterday and I'm having a lot of fun with it thanks for the comment smile

badeye wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

very nice Russel, I picked up my C flat blues harp an played along with you. Think I'll do it again, 

thanks for the blues...  Badeye.

geo thanks its funny I dont play my Houndog Dobro as much as I used to I have a steel slide for that but I am trying some new ideas with electric and acoustic useing the glass finger slide,just pick up the old guitar and slide away thanks I appreciate the kind words smile

geoaguiar wrote:

Well Done as always Russell. I have many slides and a round neck resonator. You've inspired me to blow the dust off those tonight and give 'em a go 'round. Thanks for sharing

Heya Russ,

You always have a great time with your new toys, thanks for sharing . You put a smile on my face smile

Later, Wayne P

Fun is what it's all about.  You,ve found a lot more sounds that are available to you. There is always something new to learn.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Toys are me lol glad ya enjoyed smile

wlbaye wrote:

Heya Russ,

You always have a great time with your new toys, thanks for sharing . You put a smile on my face smile

truer words were never spoken,I did find one thing there is a difference in useing a steel slide on my Dobro and a glass slide (much lighter) I can play chords and finger pick while I'm useing the finger slide it creates another blues feel for me but I need to practice more so I can play some nice runs and fills

bensonp wrote:

Fun is what it's all about.  You,ve found a lot more sounds that are available to you. There is always something new to learn.

Ain't got no worries ?

Russell you looked and sounded like you definitely had no worries lol

Nice lazy bluesy  feel to it.

Well done Sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thank you my lady the only worry I used to have was if I was going to awake in the morning but I realized it really wasn't anything to worry about if I did it was a good day if not ,well that day is coming but not yet lol

Old Doll wrote:

Ain't got no worries ?

Russell you looked and sounded like you definitely had no worries lol

Nice lazy bluesy  feel to it.

Well done Sir.

Old Doll.