Topic: Aaaaaahhh. Sore fingertips.

I have been busier than a one armed wallpaper hanger lately and by the time the kids are in bed, I'm gearing down to hit the sack myself.  That's usually my guitar time. 

So, last night I worked from home.  That means I didn't have my commute time to worry about.  My wife had the kids at a double feature, so I had the house to myself.  Awesome.  I didn't even eat dinner, but I did have a three course meal 12oz at a time.  Not only did I play and sing, I played and sang LOUDLY.  I stink at singing but I make up for it in volume.  It felt GREAT.  And this morning I've got a twinge in my fingers to remind me of the fun.  Feels good. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Aaaaaahhh. Sore fingertips.

I do the same thing, Zurf.  i play and sing softly when the wife is here and really sing it out when i happen to be alone.  just the way we were programmed i guess.  And yeah, it does feel good

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Play and sing with all of your might all day long and thru the night.

hi zurf i'd love to record straight onto the computor,impossible here tellies on xboxes noisy so i have to retire to the bedroom and record  onto tape then play/ record onto computor long way round but only option at present.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

yeah Zurf, that twinge in your fingers after playing is a great feeling especially after a right good jam or even playing on your own and having fun.

I love to play at least 3 times a week even if it is just one song but mostly i play about 5 - 6 times aweek. But there has been occasions usually after a 4 day jam I will not play for a week or 8 days then when i pick it up OUCh, my fingers feel it after about half hour to 45 mins.

Good feeling

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Awesome!! I love those private times where you're free to be yourself at full volume.
I'm happy to hear that you had one recently bud.

=]
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle