Topic: t:title"a little reindeer" 250

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"a little reindeer" 250

Hey daddy,

first in with the Christmas songs eh? nice little mention for Rudolf too. I always thought Santa came from the North Pole?

Keep rocking

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Daddycool !

Whats Phill Like i ask ya ? He forgot Santa was magic lol.

Lovely wee Kiddies song for the festive season.

Well done, Ho HO HO !

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi phill you've got to believe in santa to know these things,its when you see the joy on kiddies faces christmas morning thats what makes the magic,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi helena christmas,fairies,elves,reindeer its all part of the festive season,magical things always happen,anyway thanks for your thoughts....stay cool

Hi daddy
A magical time for children...
Though commercial now beyond belief.
Well done on your 250's your song book must be quite fat now smile
ark

hi ark tell me about it ,they arn't content with socks and pants,a shirt,jumper,they want ipods,xboxes ect,thats inflation for you or are we spoiling them too much?,songbook,the trouble is with writing a glut of songs in a short space of time you can't digest them to remember what you've written,so you have to consult your book to remember a particular piece,or it could be something to do with AGE ha ha ,thanks for your comments....stay cool