Topic: t:title"mr waspy" 242

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"mr waspy" 242

Hi daddy
Wasps what good are they (I know one of nature's scavengers) still I could do without them got stung first time for years the other day had forgot the pain!
nice song even if it's about a pest...
ark

Daddycool, Buzz buzz,

I bought some wasp and bee glass catchers. There brilliant. Put some honey or jam around the hole at the bottom of same
for sweet contents they enter and stay there.
I then release them at the end of day when im finished in the garden. There happy and so am i.

Most garden centres stock them.

http://www.collectionsetc.com/Item49252 … 8165049252

Good writing about one of my favourite subject.s "Nature"

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi daddycool,Good song smile ,just like a wasp to not get the message lol I like try & respect all species,to me they are a tiny link in a massive chain. They are a general annoyance at the end of the summer I must say & alas I have been stung by a whole nest of them yellow bellied insects when doing ground work,But they have there place on this earth like the rest of nature. Shame the human race doesn't respect that.

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

hi ark i know they're considered pests but they pollenate flowers and are part of the food chain,but they seem to go out of their way just to sting you,splat.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi helena nice to have you back,hope everything ok,we used to put a hole in a jam jar hang it up,cause we had a load of fruit trees,damson ,pear,plum so they were always about,now i've got a patch 3x2 just rose plants in that.....stay cool

hi trevor i respect everything,brought up on the land growing our own veg ect to feed the family,if they leave me alone ,i leave them be,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Hi daddy,I meant more on a larger scale,like the use of pesticides,I can see your point they have got a death wish sometimes. smile

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

I too am not a fan of the wasp or the bee or the fly or anything else as annoying. As you've said, I leave them alone if they leave me alone. my daughter loved this one by the way

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso well i'm just buzzin around being a pest ha ha,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

Beez... can't live with em..can't live without em.

But I'm glad they're here. smile

Good Imagination Daddy

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi ken they reckon there's some desease thats killing bees if its not checked there won't be any,no more honey,no royal jelly,no beeswax,no pollination ,a short busy life for a bee and they do so much for us,thanks for your comments....stay cool