1 (edited by daddycool 2009-09-07 16:26:35)

Topic: t:title'' blackbeards ghost ship'' 241

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title'' blackbeards ghost ship'' 241

Daddy
Have you been watching the Pirates of the Caribbean lately smile
nice one
ark

"Arre, me heartie daddycool,

Ya never lost it sir. That's some swashbuckleing song ya have there !

God be with the days when i could learn songs like this to sing at parties.  Hooleys are a place suitable for anchoring
a song like this lol

Well done to you.

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi ark,helena yes i watched it again just condensed the story getting the main points inthen put a bit of a tune to it,I STUMMED DOWN UP AND PLAYED OPEN STRINGS ON THE SECOND DOWN STROKE,VAMPING SO TO SPEAK,THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS....STAY COOL

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I love it!! I believe I was a pirate in a former life. Sept 19 is Talk like a pirate in the states. Every day should be talk like a pirate day.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi selso ay ay me heartie ,yo ho ho and a barrel of rum,i bet it sounds funny trying to speak all those funny phrases,have fun....stay cool

Let me second that Daddy....Arre Matey!!!

Nice write smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kap the trouble is with long songs , if i can grip the plectrum long enough to play the entirety of the song,my grip went after i had my carpels done,when i chord my songs i just play a line at a time writing the chords in as i go,thanks for your comments......stay cool