Topic: HOME BASE

I'M CURIOUS ...WHAT IS THE HOME BASE OF CHORDIE? the founder which i believe is Per where is this out of?
Reason being. if it is out of the UK it wouldnt be hard to wonder why the Beatles stuff is blocked even in Chico California USA...or have I missed a post that explains this?

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: HOME BASE

Per is based in Belgium.
I think he had to block the beatles songs because it was a british company that told him to so it mentions something about british.

I think if it were an american company the notice would say about blocking the lyrics in america instead of the UK.

I dont know much about the programming for blocking certain areas for certain people but I know that Per is working on this. Means I will be blocked but in the U.S. they wont be. I might have to get the U.S. to save it to their songbook, save it to thewir computer as a file then Email me it.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

the beatles never made their music digital as they wanted total control over copyright or something like that. that's why it's not available here, or on itunes or on spotify. you would have to buy the CDs and upload them onto your computer in order to get it there or on your ipod.

"In a mad world it is the mad who are sane" Craig Nicholls

cam
the beatles do not have control over their music.
it was the record company that did not want the lyrics available for all.
As they have the rights to the lyrics they can make money from them. If they are shown for free on the internet then they dont make money.

ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending