Topic: Recently posted songs

Is there anyway to find songs that have recently been posted?  Could there be songbook created holding all the songs posted in the last, for the month of July?

Re: Recently posted songs

nope dont think so.

Maybe admin could add this later when he has time?

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

That would be great.  I should have proofed my message before sending.  Let me try again -

Is there anyway to find songs that have recently been posted?  Could there be songbook created holding all the songs posted in, say,  the month of July or some other time period?

hi etsu_maki all new songs are on the facing page when you click on songwriting,all previous are in the latter pages,i think thats the only way of answering that....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

etsu_maki wrote:

That would be great.  I should have proofed my message before sending.  Let me try again -

Is there anyway to find songs that have recently been posted?  Could there be songbook created holding all the songs posted in, say,  the month of July or some other time period?

Hi etsu_maki
If you mean new songs that have been added to the Chordie index of searchable chords and tabs from other sites (As Chordie is just a search engine and does not host songs itself) then it's as Ken says not at this present time.

If it's original songs posted in the "Songwriting" Forum then It's as Daddycool says generally the new ones are at the top...
ark

ok...thanks for the answer...I was meaning of new songs (not original) posted to the Chordie index.  By the way, I find the Chordie site a godsend.  Have learned to play some great songs in the past few months.  The ability to transpose is great.

I will check out the Songwriting forum and may get the courage to post some of my own original songs.

etsu_maki

7 (edited by arkady 2009-08-08 07:12:28)

ietsu_maki
Glad you find Chordie helpful in your guitar playing..
I'm sure those of us who use the the Songwriting forum would like to see or hear any of your songs.
We all give postive comments so don't worry just jump on in  smile
and Welcome to Chordie..
ark