1 (edited by daddycool 2009-07-29 16:18:24)

Topic: t:title"ruby red lips" 221

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"ruby red lips" 221

echo's of lady in red?

what were you thinking 1st or 2nd world war? weve all been a little pre-occupied with the big ones lately, but i like your images here and i could visualise the lipstick and the dress and shoes, i can remember my mother back in the early 50's wearing a crushed velvet gown she borrowed for a special night out with my dad.

one thing though...just a thought, at the end of the second verse, if you change "deserve" to "desire" it rhymes better and doesn't detract from the story!

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hi daddy
I liked the images your lyrics threw up in my mind about that era I think it's the 2nd world war anyway that's what I imagined...
Well done
ark

hi phill 2nd world war but it could associate with either and i've adjusted the second verse thanks.

hi ark mother showed me some old photo's and it gave me the idea for this.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hey Daddycool!

Poignant! Echoes of current climes I think.

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

Good one, daddy. I kinda guessed ww2.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

daddycool wrote:

mother showed me some old photo's

I know what you mean with this one. Mum keeps threatening to drag out the old photos. It's like a ticking time bomb. We'll all end up in tears.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

hi kajima,selso,stransongs there's many a story to be told of times past as well as present,so there could be a few more songs popping up from time to time,thanks for your comments.....stay cool