Topic: So many songs,so many unfitting chords

First may I add that I saw on the forum,"have you been conned by Claude Johnson.1st,does it matter what clothes he wears or whether he sits or stands? Jeff Healy,blind,dura with a guitar on lap & blows us all away.I have been in PERSONAL contact with Claude,& never pressured to buy DVDs but still get great tips,riffs,basically -"do it this way",& it works.So I can only assume it's sheer amatuers expecting what nintendo rock star colour follow marks are taken as "Im a rock star".I am in late 40's & played since 16,& still claim to be a learner,as we all are!!! Anyway,to go to justin haywards Forever autumn posting.The chord inputer puts his post then asks if middle lead can ve posted? Great.I can't give tab on the Internet connection I have but my way since 79/80? Has been- words /the summer sun is fading as the years grow old,& darker days are drawing near,My life will be forever autumn,now your not here.-Chords-Am(the pickout riff is on Am-easy,),Year(G),(F)&darker(Fm?neT that if fart about basic chords)days....near(G),my(F)......ever autumn(G),Now your not here(Am).
Like the sun thru the trees(Am,Bb,Am).love me.blew away-ay-at-ay...ay!(F).
Repeat verse & chorus.the tab is based on (Am,G,F,G,F,G,----Am).If I could upload video of lead play etc I would but I have felt personally comfortable with this.I'm no master lead guitarist but I've played this way with no complaints.Another addition to a song I looked up as it's been 25 plus years since played & again it didn't work to me? Bob Dylan.Forever young ?!? I play,May god bless...-(G). (D)wishes,(C)always..(d)do for you(g).G.D.-stay(C-D-G)young. May I say my top brand guitars(Gibson les paul,Fender strat,telecaster(vintage-owned by now gone super guitarist of early 70's),& 2 fender acoustics,deep jumbo & lighter but perfectly enjoyable to play)),have actually mostly been boxed & stored as I have Been a chairperson director & primetime DJ of a polular radio station(my 3rd since  2002),& if I commit my services wether it be radio,band member,promoter,manager,(which I've got good experience in most but hive my all to them),so my occasional chordie search is for maybe a requested band/solo live set,or just to recall long time played & forgotten songs,only to find some dont fit .The main artistes songs I find are 90% wrong are pink floyd/roger waters/David gilmour stuff,as certain circumstances give ne privy to actual chording & tab to many from the late great Syd B.to sad loss of Rick Wright days when Roger went his own way.But solo or Floyd have been continued to be provided with actual sheet music to favourites.May I end in saying I do not knock anyones input as I could be wrong on some & vice versa.I only put in my ways & hope they help people in early stages who find a sing input confusing coz it may be wrong?!?!? Rock on everyone.Rock on Chordie.com for a great music archive of tab & chord & words through the ages. Chasmack!!

Re: So many songs,so many unfitting chords

so they are wrong.

This is the fault of the original host not chordie's. As chordie does NOT host ANY song here chordie is NOT at fault for WRONG chords, or even correct chords lol

IF you click on the option to see where the song originated from you could go to their website and moan.

Also you might have noticed a lot of threads on the "edit button", this feature was used to correct songs or in some cases make them worse, but you could alsways revery back to the original from where chordie took it from

Hope that explains everything you ever needed to know in this big world that is full of wrong things.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending