Topic: want to know

does anyone know of a smooth calm , romantic song that i can learn been playing for about a year so

Re: want to know

How about 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz: http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.g … 66472.html I have just edited it so I am confident that it is correct and the chords in the right place. The chords are C, Am, Dm, G, G7 and Em so they should not be a problem. There are 4 beats in a bar and as I have just done this for a young student of mine each chord shown is one bar duration.

Roger  PS I hope eveything is OK in Nottingham as I lived there before coming to Portugal.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

"As Lovely As You"  By; Jeff White
Album; Two Highways,
Alison Krauss and Union Station

Was driving home from Christmas at my folks. When I looked at my wife and seen this huge moon rising behind her head. I Told her it reminds me of a song I'd learned recently for her but had yet played for her. She asked me to sing it while driving. So, I did. About half way though she starts crying and leans over and kisses my check, and told me it was beautiful. I think the moment took it over the top.
  It's not in the chordie list. I play it in D. It has a D,G,E7,A7,C.  3/4 tempo. You can go to "allmusic.com" locate the song and listen to a little bit of it. If you like it I'll send you the words.
  'Lucky' is also a great song!

Ron

I'll go old school and say you can not go wrong with The Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody.

http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.l … melody.crd

It is not the easiest song to play but the chords are not too tough in my opinion. It is one of my favorite love songs and I bet it would do the trick for you.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hey Musical Mac!

How 'bout Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straights, it's just  D, A, G. The Chordie songs are more complex but I've always done it with only these 3 and it sounds right; also the riff is in these three.

Also Clapton's Wonderful tonight - G, C and D with an Em thrown in.

I've checked and one of these is blocked and the other has chords I don't recognise as going with it. If you want to E-mail me I can send you these.

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

6 (edited by dfoskey 2009-04-30 16:46:49)

"Amazed" by Lonestar is a great one and not too hard to play.