Topic: Hi New guy needing some constructive feedback comments please..??

Hiya I am Jay and I have got most of my music chords from this site its great!!

I have been playing the ukelele for the last 4-5 months and have posted a few on youtube!!!

I am not that good but I somehow have been getting a few subscribers!!!

If you guys/gals are bored or in need of a laugh!!! have a look any comments good/bad are welcome and hopefully you will like at least one of them..!

smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/UkeBoy631

there's the link

Thanks

Jay smile

Re: Hi New guy needing some constructive feedback comments please..??

Sounds great to me Jay.  Keep it up.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Howdy Jay and welcome aboard!

Honestly Jay.... that was pretty good, I would send you on to the next round.  What about you Paula?  Randy?

Keep it up dude, doin' fine for only a few months!

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hi Jay,

too modest you are.
Ye play the uke not bad at all, just as good as me lol So it is not high class proffesional uke playing, who says it needs to be to sound good?
Also apart from the Uke playing ye have a good voice which can carry off a song, ye can be not too good on an instrument but with a good voice along side it can change the song.
You play well and sing well so yer not too bad at all and I can see why folk subrscribe. I sometimes wonder why folk subscribe to me too, I just have to accept that folk love me lol

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Good stuff you got there my Chordian cousin.....Keep on strumming!!!!!