I'd have to say Dos Equis

"Rhythm drives the Rock-n-Roll train"

Gibson Les Paul/PRS Custom/Ovation Celebrity Koa
Line6 SpiderIII 75

Re: Beer

Russell_Harding wrote:

has it helped you to play the B chord lol

Zurf wrote:

I usually have some Yeungling in the fridge, so I guess I'll answer that. 

- Zurf

Landshark isn't helping either.  I may have to go buy some Sam Adams or some Magic Hat.  If that doesn't work, I may be subjected to practice. 

- Zurfluh

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Atlas held the world on his back Neil Armstrong walked on the moon Martha Stewart baked brownies in jail and Zurf alas has the chord B as his onus lol hang in there lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

charlotte wrote:

From the website.....

Greene King's flagship brand Abbot Ale is a favourite with the nation's discerning beer drinker. An iconic beer, Abbot is brewed for longer in a traditional way in order to achieve its world famous distinctive taste.

The secret of Abbot Ale lies not only in its ingredients but the way it is treated along every step of its production, from the arrival of the raw ingredients at the brewery to the cask and beyond.

From myself.............

Before starting your fifth pint put your guitar in a hard case, one that will withstand a thirteen stone idiot falling on it. The idiot will have a silly grin on his face if not indulging in some girlie type laughter.

Couldn't agree more - God bless Wetherspoons cool

I'm the son of rage and love

Mr. Wetherspoon for Prime Minister, Pope and President of the USA. We wouldn't be in all this crap if he was in charge.

God bless him and Abbot.

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."

Beer makes you smart.......  It made Bud Wiser.

one caper after another

Guinness would be my first choice. Sam Adams or AmberBock will work as well. Pilsner beers will work in a pinch as well, preferrably Miller Genuine Draft, but Grain Belt or Shells will work too (gotta support the MN brewers!).

"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda

charlotte wrote:

Mr. Wetherspoon for Prime Minister, Pope and President of the USA. We wouldn't be in all this crap if he was in charge.

God bless him and Abbot.

I'll drink to that!

I'm the son of rage and love

badeye wrote:

Schooner beer and tomato juice. mmmmmmmmmmmmm. I'm having one right now.

Badeye.. cool

My Father in law likes to mix Genesee beer and tomato juice!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

ozymandias wrote:
badeye wrote:

Badeye.. cool

It's very good Ozy, give one a try. Years ago it was Kieths Indian pale ale mixed with MacEwans dark that had a real buzz to it. Gettin too old for that way of life.

Take care  Badeye ,,, cool

one caper after another

badeye wrote:
ozymandias wrote:
badeye wrote:

Badeye.. cool

It's very good Ozy, give one a try. Years ago it was Kieths Indian pale ale mixed with MacEwans dark that had a real buzz to it. Gettin too old for that way of life.

Take care  Badeye ,,, cool

I'll take your word for it.  And I know what you mean about gettin a bit old for that.  Atm, I'm having a break from alcohol for the Lenten season.  Can't imbibe like I used to.   The 53 y/o liver ain't what it used to be.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

I'll have anything cold! But lets say a nice bottle of Bud.

thebaseballdoc2 wrote:

when i jam i'll always drink miller light. but i do also like a little jim beam to loosen the fingers. people will ask me, "do you play better drunk or sober" and i say i play better sober but i sound better drunk.

i know what you mean man but i like jack daniels and kronenberg 1664

39 (edited by ozymandias 2009-03-13 17:26:56)

madmat wrote:
thebaseballdoc2 wrote:

when i jam i'll always drink miller light. but i do also like a little jim beam to loosen the fingers. people will ask me, "do you play better drunk or sober" and i say i play better sober but i sound better drunk.

i know what you mean man but i like jack daniels and kronenberg 1664

I'm into experimenting with different types of whiskey's.  Currently,  tasting various single malts.  Talisker's  was the most intriguing so far.