Topic: AmpliTube Fender sound clips

Has anyone heard about the new Amplitube Fender by IK Multimedia? They posted audio clips online and I was intrigued by what I heard. I love the Amplitube 2 software, this sounds a step above that even! Anyone else seen this?

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/fender/audiodemo/

melon

Re: AmpliTube Fender sound clips

Howdy Melon,

Actually there was some discussion about the Amplitude Software apps over on the Recording forum.  But I will have to wander on over to the link you provided and have a listen.  That stuff just gets better and better with every generation (which in software is something like 4 to 6 months)!

Having raised a herd of "geeks" myself, between hardware upgrades and new software versions that someone under this roof isn't Beta-testing... it's a wonder I can afford to replace my dying guitar strings!

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: AmpliTube Fender sound clips

Hey Doug,

Ya I agree, this stuff has gotten better and better very quickly! Guess computers have improved just as quickly and can provide the juice need to model the amps. All the better for us I say!

Waiting to check this new plug out, their website claimed it would be released this month..

Will try it out and let yall know my thoughts.. for what their worth.. smile

melon