Topic: two accounts

I am a register member with auto logon and want to add another account. I can't find a way to do that on this site.  Help

Re: two accounts

I don't know it this is possible to do, but maybe with out the auto logon on you might be able to do it. I would think one account would be enough.

Perhaps a family member or same person using the same pc might want a seperate account ... perhaps you could try logging off and then find the site again and use a different email address ... not sure if that would work but sounds like the only option .

any resemblance to my songs sounding anything like the original is highly unlikely.

am a register member with auto logon and want to add another account. I can't find a way to do that on this site.  Help

it appears you copied and pasted your first post and didn't cover the "I" why do you need two accounts? you can have more then one user for this IP (yours) is there a another family member who wants a separate account on the same computer?

Eric Steele wrote:

am a register member with auto logon and want to add another account. I can't find a way to do that on this site.  Help

"Growing old is not for sissies"

You will need to log out to register for a new account. You will also have to provide a second email address.

Try a differant user name when logging in and  a differant password.

this thread has been answered properly by admin.

closing thread now

Thanks

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending