Topic: Back Home Again.

Well, I'm back (Just) from my daughters house, I hope everyone had a good Christmas and a good Old Years Night, bringing in the New Year.
I won't be making any New Years Resaloutions, I can never keep them, but I will try and be,
a better person in 2009. Oh, as for the church gig on Christmas Eve it went quite well, I'm still
alive, but the Guitar and the Amp and Mike I used sounded great in the church, I think it's one of those places that have good acoustics.
I posted a quistion in the Electric Guitar section got a copple of replies, I wanted to know if my Guitar had been set up as it came in as a large shipment. I suppose I'll go tomorrow and ask the guy if it was set up, I don't have much know how when it comes to Electric Guitars, plus
I have not had much of a chanch to have a good go at it yet, I am going to start tonight,
with the earphones in, just in case the neboughers have all got sore heads still.
Well, glad to be back and hope everyone on Chordie has a great Year.

Luck and Health to al!!!

Re: Back Home Again.

Glad things went well for ya! Happy New Year! Sorry I am no help on the electrics.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.