Re: Been away for a while -- what's up with beatles songs?

Okay I will join in the chorus  I am in Melbourne Australia and also am getting the UK blockout.  Are the powers that be not listening?

I like your little interspersed Beatles quotations, (they don't own "Every Little Thing"; Last Edit "Yesterday") did I miss some?

The powers that be are aware and at the moment can not change anything smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Could you please post ip-addresses that works, and that does not work. The least I can to is to make the UK block do what it is supposed to.

To find your ip, go to whatsmyip.org

Hi Per,

I just checked the Beatles and all seems OK with me here in Portugal. My ip is: 87.103.20.19

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Las Vegas, NV Connection-specific DNS Suffix: lv.cox.net

IPv4 Address: 192.168.1.114

Okay people out there try E-Chords.com for Beatles songs

I live in Port Washington Wisconsin and I'm blocked my IP 174.102.142.90

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Same problem in Morton, Illinois.  IP Address: 98.215.161.2

I mentioned this in another thread of the same topic, but taking our complaints directly to Music Sales UK may be a good idea.

http://www.musicsales.com/

Better to block the content at the local ISP level than to deal with thousands of annoyed yankees, day after day.

Make a song book named beatles songs, put all your beatles songs that you already have in your old songbook to your new songbook. Now hit view/print. Now scroll down and you should be able to see your beatles songs. This only works if you already had beatles songs in your songbook before all these error messages. It's a temporary solution!! Hope this helps some.

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

36 (edited by tripi96 2009-12-01 03:14:40)

Well everyone, I am new to Chordie, I think it's great by the way, but I think I may have solved some problems...
The page quickly shows the right thing, then jumps to the thing you don't want. Sooooo... if you quickly jump back to the chord page, you can be ready to press "Ctrl. P" to print it, you normally get a prompt, if it is titled as your song for whatever link in the "Name" column of the "print file" thingy I guess you could call it, then you pressed fast enough and you can print and get your songs. I just did it and it worked fine.

smile

But, I just noticed that the instructions for the chords are blocked out, but you can go online on almost any guitar site and find that, so I don't think that's really a worry.

Sorry if this doesn't help anyone...

Re: Beatles music.  If you go to "foudemusique.free.fr" (a France-based website) you can find over 200 Beatles songs.  As sometimes they disappear on the internet as they did with chordie, I downloaded the "Beatle's Songbook" (as a pdf file).  Now, what may be a downside for some folks, it's in sheet music format without guitar tabs.  The upside is that is does include the lyrics, the chords are displayed over the music, and it's accurate as well.  You can translate from French to English, etc. with the click of a mouse.  I also found the identical songbook on a trial version of Sibelius First (available at "sibelius.com").  Hope this info helps!  ~john

lol yer i have the same problem i'm from uk - last time i checked the u.k was in the u.k XD

chordiehelper123 =p

'The journey maybe long, but in the end, its only with your trusty guitars'
Chordiehelper123  =p

Well I live in the UK and I get the same damn message.
But since when did any of the Beatles pen 'Mr Moonlight' ?
The writer is Roy Lee Johnson.
So I suggest that this song and any others not written by the Beatles should be unlocked.
I think it's all down to greed by Music Sales UK.......
They are frightened that some poor musician will make a buck or two singing for his supper.
I play for fun not money so Music Sales UK...... Up yours