Guitar Tabs, Chords and Lyrics
Update 25:10. 13:00. Site is back up running again. Songbooks are recovered. Woring on getting search back up..

Aeroplane   Red Hot Chili Peppers

 (1.37.109.8/16.2) id AA26988; Wed, 10 Apr 1996 17:48:27 -0600

 To: guitar@nevada.edu

 AEROPLANE
 by the Red Hot Chili Peppers
 Tablature by Solomon White (solomon.white@math.enmu.edu)

 4-10-96
 I worked this out yesterday--it's quite easy, actually.

 Chorus part:

 e--6--6--6--6--...----------6--6--6--6--...---------------
 D--6--6--6--6--...----------5--5--5--5--...---------------
 B--5--5--5--5--...----------5--5--5--5--...---------------
 ^ ^ ^ ^
 I like pleasure... and music is my aeroplane.....
 Verse part: (same chords, an octave higher.)
 SM SM SM SM
 e--18--18-18------18--18-18------18--18-18------18--18-18---
 D--18--18-18------18--18-18------17--17-17------17--17-17---
 B--17--17-17------17--17-17------17--17-17------17--17-17---
 ^ ^ ^ ^

 The verse is more choppy or staccato, while the chorus is more smooth.
 Listen to the CD for the correct rhythm. Now could a kind soul tab out
 the solo? I'm working on it, but...

 Solomon White
 solomon.white@math.enmu.edu

 NOTATION GUIDE:
 SM -- slightly muted

Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. The original song is hosted at chordiearchive.chordie.com. Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. To remove this song please click here.

This song is displayed as text-only. Transposing and tuning is only available for chordpro-songs.
Rate #11 of 12 versions

Jango Player

Login - add to songbook

SHARE PAGE